Following a technology strategic review with a client, Bamboo’s Technical Consultants present and send proposals based on customer needs and cost justifications. The proposed solution/s address customer technology strategy and service design evaluation, using workshops to map requirements against guidelines and policies.
Project dependent, Bamboo will include as a minimum:
- Options for Build vs COTS (Commercial Off The Shelf) solutions depending on % of customisation factors.
- Information security requirements and certification levels
- Business process alignment
- System integration requirements
- Master data management and integrity
- Hosting and accessibility
- Resilience and business continuity
- User interface and user experience
- Open standard architecture
- Future capability and change management
- Support and maintenance
- Cost justification
- Lifecycle and asset management
The proposal presentation and document will include technology solutions and a detailed implementation program for review. This program will directly align with customer priorities, as uncovered in the five-step Business transformation assessment phase.
The program will include the following key deliverables:
- Team required
- Implementation Schedule
- Resource management
- Additional Documentation
- Definition of key metrics
- Project Approval.
To find out more, call our team on 01242 246700 or email email@example.com