Bamboo has over 20 years of experience delivering ICT solutions to SMEs and small corporates. Originating in the provision of telecommunications services the team now offers a full array of ICT software, hardware and consultancy with a digital assurance wrap that incorporates both cloud and hybrid architectures and takes a system driven approach to risk.
We enable customers and partners to grow with the right technology and evidence-based, compliance that supports resilient business futures.
What makes US the right fit for you?
The team at Bamboo are a highly knowledgeable group of people. We work in collaboration and at the heart of our business is our commitment to providing a first-class service.
What makes YOU the right fit for us?
We are on the lookout for an enthusiastic, well organised, diligent individual who has a strong work ethic.
The Head of Service Delivery is to provide leadership, ownership, and accountability for the ICT Service Delivery. This will include the day-to-day delivery and support of the strategic development and growth of the company.
The role will report to the Director of Technology and will be a key advisor to the Operational Board.
We need you to…
- Sets the mission, vision, and strategy of the Service Department to maximise the success of the business aligned to the group strategic vision.
- Defines, develops and manages a comprehensive IT landscape, based on best-practice processes, disciplines and related toolsets
- Define standardisation across all service delivery including system and process
- Builds successful stakeholder relationships by developing a clear understanding of business needs, acting as a trusted advisor, and ensuring cost-effective delivery of IT services to meet those needs.
- Collaborates with the Director of Technology to ensure IT Service embrace and apply strategy
- Operates a formal governance mechanism to establish and monitor effective controls for the processes and functions performed by IT Service teams. Supports periodic reviews by internal audit and compliance teams
- Develops the maturity of IT Services to improve efficiency, deliver new innovations and increase collaboration with other business areas
- Drives the adoption of (and commitment towards) service improvements.
- Day-to-day lead for IT services, with a focus on ensuring live service functions at the highest standards.
- Accountable for the IT Service transformation objectives ensuring the business has internal capability (people, process and systems) to support the operating model.
- Review and identify the IT capabilities required to implement and support the operating model and ensure the appropriate structures are in place to support the transformation.
- To establish and maintain operational targets through KPI /SLAs to meet the business objectives.
- Works with the Senior team on the service / product portfolio and governance required to prioritise resources, including budget.
- Assist the business in ensuring commercial agreements are robust and service level agreements are in place to deliver services
- Establish the business requirements to effectively services, ensuring service delivery and governance frameworks are in place
- Ensure Service transition and integration supports the seamless change of products from project into delivery.
- Management of Service Delivery team including Service Transition, Service Operations and Systems Support
- Accountable for Performance Reporting – Monthly, Quarterly and Annual in line with agreed reporting tools
- Accountable for Customer focused reporting suite, to ensure customer retention.
- Adherence to Bamboo Information Security policies and procedures in all aspects of your job role, with emphasis on Confidentiality, Availability and Integrity of information.
We have a great team of people at Bamboo and there is a wealth of knowledge combined with an emotional investment and passion for the business, from those of us with many years’ experience to those with just a few months.
We are also committed to Bamboo being a great place to work. One that treats everyone equally and fairly. We hire, develop, and promote the right people for the job, with the right skills. And even you don’t meet all the criteria we would still like to hear from you. We want those who have the drive, talent, knowledge, experience, and ability to deliver the best possible service for our customers and partners. That is all what matters.
Our equal opportunities policy details our approach to fairness and the avoidance of any discrimination in the workplace and covers all stages of employment from recruitment onwards.
If you are interested in joining the Bamboo team, please send a CV and covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on the 16th April.