We are on the lookout for a new member to join our Customer Service team!
Role – Customer Service Administrator
Closing date – 30th July 2021.
Salary – £18-22k.
Are you looking to work with an exciting team of people and take on a new challenge?
There is a new opportunity available to join the fantastic team at Bamboo! Here at Bamboo, we take pride in providing customers with a personalised service to meet their businesses and operational needs. We have a hard-working, energetic and knowledgeable workforce and we are looking for new members to join our outstanding Customer Service Team.
As part of the Bamboo training, you will learn the technical skills essential for first line telecoms and IT support. And, as a fully trained member of the team you will provide front line support to customers via telephone and email, as well by using our helpdesk portal.
- Deals directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face, walking customers through the provisioning and problem-solving processes.
- Responds promptly to customer enquiries (SLA: within 30 minutes reply to first call).
- Obtains and evaluates all relevant information to handle product and service enquiries.
- Preserves and grows knowledge of company procedures, products, and services.
- Provision of telecommunication and IT services and products.
- Make administrative changes to any current services and products.
- Managing and updating company databases.
- Keeping track of inventory and ordering supplies.
- Maintaining customer records.
- Providing administrative support to other departments or projects as needed.
- Coordinates mobile and technical hardware with specific orders to provide a full service to the customer.
- Provides pricing and delivery information.
- Performs customer verifications.
- Processes orders, forms, and requests.
- Organises workflow to meet customer timeframes.
- Directs requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource.
- Keeps records of customer interactions and transactions.
- Records details of enquiries, comments, and complaints.
- Records details of actions taken.
- Provides 24/7 support on a rota basis.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Provides feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process and recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analysing customer needs.
We need team members that are, by nature, helpful and supporting. Always looking to improve the customer relationship you must have excellent customer service capability and always want to put the customer first. An eye for detail is expected, as is a preference for thorough and methodical working practices. Integrity and customer commitment is extremely important so the ability to exercise good judgement in a range of scenarios is also expected as a minimum.
People development is an important part of Bamboos commitment to its team and as such you will want to demonstrate a capacity and willingness to learn and apply product and service training quickly.
In Summary, the Customer Service Administrator is responsible for the efficient and effective provisioning and servicing of telecoms and IT products.
You will always be working in conjunction with Bamboo’s other internal departments and its external suppliers to deliver the best possible service to our customers.
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good customer service skills; good interpersonal skills, strong communication skills – verbal and written, listening skills
- Product and services knowledge; Quality driven, paying particular attention to detail and accuracy
- Data collection and ordering
- Agile, Resilient and Patient
- Multi-tasking and Quick Thinking
- Great team worker
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and data management software
We have a great team of people at Bamboo and there is a wealth of knowledge combined with an emotional investment and passion for the business, from those of us with many years’ experience to those with just a few months.
We are also committed to Bamboo being a great place to work. One that treats everyone equally and fairly. We hire, develop, and promote the right people for the job, with the right skills. And even if you don’t meet all the criteria, we would still like to hear from you. We want those who have the drive, talent, knowledge, experience, and ability to deliver the best possible service for our customers and partners. That is all that matters.
Our equal opportunities policy details our approach to fairness and the avoidance of any discrimination in the workplace and covers all stages of employment from recruitment onwards.
Our offices are fresh, friendly and allow for safe and distanced working practices.
We are in Cheltenham, just off the M5. But if this feels like a distance too far, don’t let that hold you back. Whilst we would love for you to want to be in the office joining the camaraderie every day, we have team members working up and down the country and welcome applications, from wherever you are.
As an IT and telecommunications service provider we have operated home working policies and infrastructure for many years. As such, we offer a very flexible approach to working practices and this continues to be even more flexible as we navigate our way through the current challenges.
Irrespective of this, the company offers an optional 8 week working from home entitlement to all members of the team.
At Bamboo we take pride in doing things differently. We love to see ambition and we value a passion for progress, in any discipline.
If this job spec appeals to you and you feel you can bring Bamboo something a little different, please send a CV and covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org.