Are you a successful new business salesperson looking for a new challenge?
Role – New Business Sales
Closing date – open.
Salary – £30-45k, plus commission.
Bamboo Technology Group is a telecoms and IT managed services company based in Cheltenham. Encompassing fixed, mobile, data, software, and digital assurance solutions we sell to SMEs and small corporates in the UK and Australia. With a strong focus on highly regulated industries, we attract much of our revenues from the Healthcare, Construction, Professional Services and Justice sectors.
We are rapidly expanding through acquisition and organic growth and want ambitious and successful salespeople who take pride in what they do and have a passion to drive progress for both client and team.
As a Bamboo New Business Executive, you will be involved in making meaningful client relationships with new customers to help Bamboo achieve its mission. You will have the ability to work with a range of people in Business Development, Marketing, Operations, Technology and Commercial. Some of the key responsibilities of your role include:
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities.
- Conduct market research to identify new business opportunities and evaluate customer needs.
- Build relationships and develop networks which will deliver new opportunities.
- Set up in person and online meetings with potential clients.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate on brand presentations on products and services.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Achieve and exceed revenue and margin targets.
- Collaboratively contribute to discussions and decisions about sales approaches and network development.
- Work proactively with the team to develop strategies and resources to attract and engage clients.
- Maintain accurate records of activity for pipeline and reporting purposes.
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar sales role.
- Motivated by hitting targets and winning new business with demonstrable past performance.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Manage time effectively, set priorities and work successfully to deadlines.
- Keep up to date with industry trends and knowledge requirements.
There are 4 positions available, with a basic salary of between £30-45k, plus commission.
On solid performance commission should provide a minimum uplift of £25k per annum.
A car allowance is available and there is a work from home policy in place which is expected to be helpful to flexible, self-motivated, and active salespeople.
We have a great team of people at Bamboo and there is a wealth of knowledge combined with an emotional investment and passion for the business, from those of us with many years’ experience to those with just a few months.
We are also committed to Bamboo being a great place to work. One that treats everyone equally and fairly. We hire, develop, and promote the right people for the job, with the right skills. And even if you don’t meet all the criteria, we would still like to hear from you. We want those who have the drive, talent, knowledge, experience, and ability to deliver the best possible service for our customers and partners. That is all that matters.
Our equal opportunities policy details our approach to fairness and the avoidance of any discrimination in the workplace and covers all stages of employment from recruitment onwards.
Our offices are fresh, friendly and allow for safe and distanced working practices.
We offer a very flexible approach to working practices and this continues to be even more flexible as we navigate our way through the current challenges. Irrespective of this, under normal working practices the company offers an optional 8 week working from home entitlement to all members of the team.
If this job spec appeals to you and you feel you can bring Bamboo something a little different, please send a CV and covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org.