There is a new opportunity available to join the fantastic team at Bamboo Technology Group.
Bamboo provide IT, telecoms and IOT solutions that help businesses succeed and thrive in the changing digital world.
What makes US the right fit for you?
The team at Bamboo are a highly knowledgeable group of people. We work in collaboration and at the heart of our business is our commitment to providing a first-class service.
What makes YOU the right fit for us?
We are on the lookout for an enthusiastic, well organised, diligent individual who has a strong work ethic, is able to work to strict deadlines whilst paying attention to detail and work both as an individual and as part of a small team.
We are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join our small team of 4. We are offering a competitive salary, 25 days holiday entitlement, life insurance, blended office and remote working and 10 fully paid sick days.
- Enter and code a high volume of financial transactions and consequently reconcile your records.
- Plan and prepare payment runs.
- Issue invoices to customers, deal with queries and keep sales ledger up to date.
- Independently administer credit control function.
- Proceed with cash receipt allocations and complete bank reconciliation.
We need you to…
- Have experience in credit control and be able to communicate both, externally and internally in a professional and diplomatic way.
- Have a good understanding of processes between both sales and purchase ledger and the impact this has on the finance function.
- Be proficient with excel and Sage50 accounts.
- Have good knowledge of fundamental accounting routines.
Our equal opportunities policy details our approach to fairness and the avoidance of any discrimination in the workplace and covers all stages of employment from recruitment onwards.
If you are interested in joining the Bamboo team, please send a CV and covering email to email@example.com.
Closing date for this position is 5.30pm on 28th February 2021