We’re on the lookout for new IT talent!
Are you looking to work with an exciting team of people and take on a new challenge?
There is a new opportunity available to join the fantastic team at Tech OP. We are always on the lookout for good people but due to recent exciting developments we need to recruit a reliable, loyal and hardworking engineer(s).
Tech OP is a Managed Service Provider and a Bespoke Software Applications Developer / Provider. In May 2019, Bamboo Technology Group Ltd acquired Tech OP as their tech arm of the group.
Bamboo provide real solutions for real business needs with a system that won’t fail when it’s needed most. Providing solutions across IoT, Connectivity, Data and Cyber, its core aim is to positively shape and develop business futures.
What makes US the right fit for you?
The teams at Tech OP and Bamboo are a highly knowledgeable group of people. We work in collaboration and at the heart of our business is our commitment to providing a first-class service. If you’re looking for an exciting challenge or to work in a company with an ambitious growth plan that you can contribute to, Bamboo could be the right fit for you.
What makes YOU the right fit for us?
We’re on the lookout for a team player who doesn’t dread Mondays but is excited about the week ahead. You should be approachable and willing to work collaboratively on large projects that look at the bigger picture for the future of the business. Ultimately, this role fits those with a passion for delivering a great service and are up for the challenge when problem solving.
As the new IT talent, you will work closely with the Tech OP engineers to support our customers with their technical issues. You’ll work from the office using remote systems but may be required on occasion to go to site and solve the problem hands on.
- Be a proactive member of the engineers support team
- Work towards the common goals of the group
We need you to
- Be passionate about IT and have at least 4 year’s experience in an IT technical role
- Be happy liasing with customers in person and on the phone
- Be able to communicate technical issues in layman’s terms
- Work in a team and meet SLAs
- Manage your own time and work to multiple deadlines in conjunction
- Be able to learn quickly and work with a variety of new and different technologies
Essential skills and experience for this role
- Microsoft Generalist experience
- Windows Server 2012 R2 onwards
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Group Policy
- Microsoft Hyper-V experience
- Microsoft 365 knowledge
- Troubleshooting IT issues
- Customer facing experience
- Terminal Server (RDS)
- Microsoft SQL
- Microsoft Azure
- Managed Firewalls and UTMs
- Cloud Managed Appliances
Are you an experienced engineer looking for a change or are you looking for a foot in the door to forge your career? We are an ambitious, passionate and proud team. If you’d like to talk to us about joining the team please send your CV and a covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org